    Has anybody used clone cartrides for photo printing and been
    successful with out cloging the print head in the 960?
    thanks ton
    Tjacobs, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Tjacobs wrote:
    > I have an Epson photo stylis 960 for digital pic printing.
    > Need name recommendation for third party Ink Cartridges for this
    > printer type.
    > I am using the epson delux glossy photo paper.
    >
    > Has anybody used clone cartrides for photo printing and been
    > successful with out cloging the print head in the 960?
    > thanks ton

    What are you expecting from this ink?

    Third party ink is a crap shoot. Some are good, but my change formulas
    next week without notice. Some produce long live images, on some papers,
    but which are which is going to be difficult to know until it is too late.

    To the best of my knowledge, no one has yet fixed the clogged jet
    problems, just by changing ink.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math