    (DVD+R) for a reasonable price. These are for video transfer and only
    need to be single density as I have less than 3 gig of video data.

    Suggestions?

    David, Oct 14, 2004

  2. David

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    David wrote:

    > I need recommendations for mail order site that offers good DVD
    > (DVD+R) for a reasonable price. These are for video transfer and only
    > need to be single density as I have less than 3 gig of video data.
    >
    > Suggestions?

    amazon.com and newegg.com both offer 50 or 100 packs of good quality
    disks at relatively cheap prices. For example, I ordered 50 DVD+R 8x,
    ritek for 32 including shipping a few weeks ago from NewEgg.

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Oct 14, 2004

  3. David

    gap Guest

    You may check this web for DVD-R blank media...
    they are able to ship oversea even they are based Hong Kong...

    www.micmic.net

    "David" <>

    gap, Oct 14, 2004