    would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

    Your comments are appreciated.
    dayo.
    dayo, Nov 13, 2004

  2. dayo

    Techie Guest

    Dumbass please learn to use google

    Techie, Nov 13, 2004

  3. dayo

    T-Bone Guest

    "dayo" <> wrote
    > I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a
    > home lab. Which book
    > would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

    Mike/dayo, I would recommend whatever was recommended the last time you
    posted.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL,
    Office of Redundant Posts
    T-Bone, Nov 13, 2004
  4. dayo

    Marin Kostov Guest

    The best book is:
    Windows 2003 Server Help and Support. There is everything you need to know
    about the product. And the most important - it is FREE!
    Marin Kostov, Nov 15, 2004
  5. dayo

    Not Known Guest

    Where do you get this book?

    Is it a book, or is it a webpage?

    Not Known, Nov 17, 2004
  6. dayo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Not Known <> rambled:

    > Where do you get this book?
    >
    > Is it a book, or is it a webpage?

    Try F1.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2004
  7. dayo

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Not Known climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    JaR, Nov 17, 2004
  8. dayo

    Not Known Guest

    The original Question said what BOOK is recommended.

    F1 is all very well, but difficult to read in the bath, park or bed. You
    can't write on it either to make your own notes and it doesn't read very
    well at all.

    Not Known, Nov 17, 2004
  9. dayo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Not Known <> rambled:

    > The original Question said what BOOK is recommended.
    >
    > F1 is all very well, but difficult to read in the bath, park or bed.
    > You can't write on it either to make your own notes and it doesn't
    > read very well at all.

    I could make a convoluted argument that F1 is indeed a book, but I won't.
    But suffice to say that F1 is indeed the best "resource" to use. If for no
    other reason than you must have Windows actually installed to use it. This
    will force you to use the product.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com