    would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

    Your comments are appreciated.

    -Mike
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Doom Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab. Which
    > would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?

    Both
    Doom, Nov 12, 2004

  3. I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of MCSE
    books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 12, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    Sybex

    Who is to say that the panda would not be vengeful?
    The pure only own themseleves and maybe some toiletries.
    Choose only one between MS and Sybex.

    kpg
    kpg, Nov 12, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Doom Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of MCSE
    > books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

    neither. They both have strong points in different areas. I used both. If
    you can pass the exams using 1 I say good for you. I felt that I needed both
    to learn the material.
    Doom, Nov 12, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of

    MCSE
    > books. If you need to pick one, which is better?
    >
    > "Doom" wrote:
    >

    > > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I am trying to pass the MCSE exams by self study with a home lab.

    Which
    > > > would you recommend? Sybex or Microsoft?
    > > >

    > > Both

    I passed my 70-215 from Microsoft books, and my 70-210 from sybex. When i
    took my 70-218, I just skimmed the sybex book and took the test. The main
    advantage of the sybex ones that i find is that they come with good
    self-test software, and they include flashcard software for PalmOS devices.
    nerd32768, Nov 12, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?="
    <> said in

    > I work full time so don't really have time to read and study 2 sets of
    > MCSE books. If you need to pick one, which is better?

    it really doesn't matter. both will have strong points and weaknesses,
    but it will be the hands on that will give you the skills you really
    need. Learning the materials in the book is only the starting point.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 14, 2004