    waht are the recommendations for the best Peck work?

    thx

    -goro-
    Ed Kim, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Ed  Kim

    discogail Guest

    The Big Country (1958)
    Directed by
    William Wyler
    With:
    Gregory Peck
    Jean Simmons ....
    Carroll Baker ....
    Charlton Heston ....
    Burl Ives ....
    discogail, Dec 30, 2004

  3. "Ed Kim" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > i'm loooking to get a few more dvds and i was thinking that i've really
    > liked Gregory Peck's work. I've got TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, GUNS OF
    > NAVARONE, and ROMAN HOLIDAY.
    > waht are the recommendations for the best Peck work?
    >
    > thx
    >
    > -goro-

    Not necessarily his best work but always one of my favourites, "The Million
    Pound Note".

    Also have a look at the Internet Movie Database site where you'll find a
    comprehensive list of all his films etc.

    Go to http://uk.imdb.com/ and search for Gregory Peck.

    I see he appeared in both versions of "Cape Fear"!

    Stephen
    Stephen Stewart, Dec 30, 2004
  4. On 30 Dec 2004, Ed Kim wrote:

    > i'm loooking to get a few more dvds and i was thinking that i've really
    > liked Gregory Peck's work. I've got TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, GUNS OF
    > NAVARONE, and ROMAN HOLIDAY.

    Porkchop Hill, Spellbound, 12 O'Clock High, Cape Fear, Duel in the Sun.

    swac
    Sadly, no sign of The Gunfighter yet.
    Stephen Cooke, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Ed  Kim

    napalm68 Guest

    On the Beach

    napalm68, Jan 1, 2005
  6. In article <41d5ed20$0$5383$>, napalm68 wrote:
    > On the Beach
    >
    > "Stephen Cooke" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On 30 Dec 2004, Ed Kim wrote:
    >>
    >>> i'm loooking to get a few more dvds and i was thinking that i've really
    >>> liked Gregory Peck's work. I've got TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, GUNS OF
    >>> NAVARONE, and ROMAN HOLIDAY.

    >> Porkchop Hill, Spellbound, 12 O'Clock High, Cape Fear, Duel in the Sun.
    >>
    >> swac
    >> Sadly, no sign of The Gunfighter yet.

    Don't know if "best", but "El Gringo" which is a fictous story of
    Ambrose Bierce in Mexico played by Gregory Peck.
    lew@csus_abcdefg.edu, Jan 1, 2005
  7. Ed  Kim

    Mr. Moe Guest

    Mr. Moe, Jan 1, 2005
  8. On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:22:05 +1000, "napalm68"
    <> wrote:

    >On the Beach
    >
    >"Stephen Cooke" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On 30 Dec 2004, Ed Kim wrote:
    >>
    >>> i'm loooking to get a few more dvds and i was thinking that i've really
    >>> liked Gregory Peck's work. I've got TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, GUNS OF
    >>> NAVARONE, and ROMAN HOLIDAY.

    >> Porkchop Hill, Spellbound, 12 O'Clock High, Cape Fear, Duel in the Sun.
    >>
    >> swac
    >> Sadly, no sign of The Gunfighter yet.

    "Boys From Brazil" displays Peck's acting in a totally different
    light. He's downright scary.

    E. Barry Bruyea, Jan 1, 2005