    ....cause windows mail is troublesome.

    Thanks in advance.

    bob

    bob, Sep 12, 2008

  2. bob

    Paul Guest

    bob wrote:
    > ...cause windows mail is troublesome.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > bob

    I use Thunderbird, because it's free :)
    I don't use this for email, and only use
    it for newsgroups.

    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

    I don't know if I'd classify any newsreader as
    "simple", because you have to at least know enough
    to fill out the IP address of the server, port number,
    and your authentication details (user/pass) if
    the server uses authentication. But other than
    that, the program gets the job done.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 12, 2008

  3. bob

    WebWalker Guest

    bob wrote:
    > ...cause windows mail is troublesome.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > bob

    I am using Thunderbird in Linux's Ubuntu.

    It is free and great.
    Try it and you will love it.

    --
    WebWalker