    office...

    --
    Brahma
    Yosimite Sam, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Yosimite Sam

    Michael-NC Guest

    There is no 478 chipset, that's a socket designation.

    A board like this one may suit your needs.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?S2F912797

    Michael-NC, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Yosimite Sam

    Basket Case Guest

    "Yosimite Sam" <> wrote in message
    > I want onboard LAN, sound and Video. DDR Ram and 478chipset.
    > Stability is the important thing. I need about 25 boards for my wife's
    > office...
    >
    > --
    > Brahma

    Since you're buying a large quantity, I assume price is also a factor? You
    might look into the Asrock (Asus subsidiary, http://www.asrock.com) boards.
    I am currently using one of these for my email server, and its never had a
    glitch. This one here might do you:

    http://www.z-buy.com/product.asp?item=MB-ARGEPRO2
    Basket Case, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Yosimite Sam

    Yosimite Sam Guest

    Thanks for the recommendations....Yes, price is a bit of a factor$50.00 to
    $80.00 it what I'm looking for.....478 chipset...that's what I get for
    typing while talking on the phone!!!

    --
    Yosimite Sam
    Yosimite Sam, Mar 3, 2004