Recommend a Battery (Rechargable) For 420EX Flash

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Craig Lister, May 6, 2005.

  1. Craig Lister

    Craig Lister Guest

    Craig Lister, May 6, 2005

  2. Craig Lister

    Matt Ion Guest

    Craig Lister wrote:

    > Looking for a rechargeable battery for the 420EX Canon flash. Any ideas? In
    > the UK.

    I'm using two sets of NiMH; one's Eveready, the other is some "generic"
    brand. Both work great - refresh times are better than with brand-new
    Duracel ProCell alkalines.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0518-4, 05/06/2005
    Tested on: 5/6/2005 7:54:29 PM

    Matt Ion, May 7, 2005

  3. Craig Lister

    james Guest

    In article <427b0b45$0$2586$>,
    Craig Lister <> wrote:

    >Looking for a rechargeable battery for the 420EX Canon flash. Any ideas? In
    >the UK.

    Powerex 2500 mAH's and a Maha charger. The only thing that could be
    better than this, would be lighter weight batteries, but if weight is
    really an issue, then the expensive lithium batteries are the only
    serious (though non-rechargeable) choice.

    Maha. Powerex.

    james, May 7, 2005