    light weight

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Mike

    Sabine Guest

    I would say anything 4MP minimum 3x optical Zoom.

    Have a look at some of the older Canon Ixus on ebay. They look cool, take
    decent pics and are mall enough to carry around. Dont go for anything you
    dont recognize the name of. But 4MP were the rage a couple of years back and
    just because 8MP have hit the market now, doesnt mean you need it. But what
    it does mean is, that you can pick up a decent camera which prints up to A5
    in reasonable quality now for dead cheap.

    Honestly, your best bet is ebay or a local camera shop which sells used
    digital cameras from the geeks which want what is in rage now. My friend
    has got an Ixus and it takes great pictures. If you can get your hands on
    it, then Sony F717 is very good and even allows you to develop as a
    photographer. If a point-and-shoot is what you want, have a look for the
    old IXUS models.

    Good luck with the baby and I wish you a baby as harmonious and pleasant as
    mine

    Cheers
    Sabine
    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > I want to buy a digital camera that'll be used primarily for baby

    pictures,

    Sabine, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks for the helpful reply and I hope my son's baby
    is as harmonious and pleasant as yours.

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 9, 2004