    When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
    to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

    -
    Harbin Osteen, Apr 5, 2007

    http://www.villagephotos.com/
    Dennis Pogson, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Harbin Osteen

    Nico Guest

    On Apr 5, 2:47 am, "Harbin Osteen" <> wrote:
    > Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
    > I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?
    >
    > --
    >
    > SeeYaa:) Harbin Osteen KG6URO
    >
    > When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
    > to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?
    >
    > -

    You can also try Google's Picasa site, but I think you need to use
    their software. try picasaweb.google.com.
    Nico, Apr 5, 2007
  4. Harbin Osteen

    ray Guest

    On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:47:05 -0700, Harbin Osteen wrote:

    > Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
    > I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?

    IMHO - free online space is often worth what you pay for it. I do my
    personal web site at netfirms.com. Cost is $5/month.
    ray, Apr 5, 2007
  5. Harbin Osteen

    Aamir Guest