    Does anyone use a good, high volume label printer that they can
    recommend?

    Beachcomber

    Beachcomber, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Beachcomber

    Rv! Guest

    > I am looking for recommendations for a good label printer to be
    > connected to my networked PC.
    >
    > My business has a need to print a high volume <200 each day> so I'm
    > looking for durablity and ease of use as key considerations. Pin
    > tractor feed for the stock labels would be OK. I'm thinking an ink
    > jet would be better than a messy ribbon, but I wouldn't necessarily
    > rule out a dot matrix printer. Networking ability and remote
    > printing capability would be nice.
    >
    > Does anyone use a good, high volume label printer that they can
    > recommend?

    Hmm, High volume? That's extremely LOW.
    Visit www.zebra.com for proper printers in various ranges which will
    walk through your requirements. A machine on my desk here typically
    produces 50,000 non-identical labels each day. If you want any advice
    just ask here but start by looking near the Ht-146 area for decent price
    and reliability or T402 for cheap machine and more expensive media.

    Rv!

    Rv!, Jan 16, 2005