    thanks.

    Wilson.
    (remove all 'Z' characters when replying to e-mail address)

    Wil, Oct 13, 2007

  2. Wil

    Guest

    On 10 13 , 9 22 , Wil <> wrote:
    > i've already searched the web but can't find any software that meets my
    > soft-phone requirements.
    >
    > does anybody know of voip software for the two scenarios below?
    >
    > 1) for a desktop windows xp pro. must be able to record conversations --
    > record only incoming voip transmission (mute outgoing, this is to record
    > cellular voicemail). also program computer to dial my cell & play reminder
    > notes.
    >
    > 2) for windows mobile 5 pda. auto record conversations (don't care about
    > one way record or scheduled dialing)
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > Wilson.
    > (remove all 'Z' characters when replying to e-mail address)

    Hi

    I never heard of such software, why not use traditional record
    machine. Have a ATA work with it. Such as Xia304 , http://store.telecomchinasourcing.com/.
    For call to your cell, you could active the call forward service, but
    I don't think it will play reminder. Maybe you could try the voice
    mail feature on asterisk, and write some script to play message for
    you.

    Leon

    , Nov 6, 2007