    Its using 1,960k of memory.

    System is XP Pro.

    Searching on Google finds nothing.
    Ian, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Ian

    Harrison Guest

    Process Explorer -
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Ian

    °Mike° Guest

    Control your startups:
    ----------------------
    StartupList
    http://www.lurkhere.com/~nicefiles/

    Startup Monitor
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

    Startup Control Panel
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

    WinPatrol
    http://www.winpatrol.com/

    Check what's necessary and what isn't
    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php
    http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/index.php

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:53:23 -0000, in
    <bucask$g5fg5$-berlin.de>
    Ian scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > Process Explorer -
    > http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml
    >

    > On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:53:23 -0000, "Ian"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> RegManServ.exe
    >>
    >> Just noticed this file in Task Manager, I'm sure it wasn't there
    >> previously. Its using 1,960k of memory.
    >>
    >> System is XP Pro.
    >>
    >> Searching on Google finds nothing.

    Thanks Harrison, thats a handy little program. The file belongs to "Advanced
    Registry Doctor"

    Ian
    Ian, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Ian

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:16:45 -0000, "Ian" <> wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >> Process Explorer -
    >> http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml
    >>

    >> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:53:23 -0000, "Ian"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> RegManServ.exe
    >>>
    >>> Just noticed this file in Task Manager, I'm sure it wasn't there
    >>> previously. Its using 1,960k of memory.
    >>>
    >>> System is XP Pro.
    >>>
    >>> Searching on Google finds nothing.

    >Thanks Harrison, thats a handy little program. The file belongs to "Advanced
    >Registry Doctor"
    >
    >Ian

    Sounds like one of those "helpful" utilities which will inevitably
    screw something up :)
    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004