    I have passed the 70-210 exam but have not yet received
    the certificate. How long does this process take.

    Thanks Joe
    Joe, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Joe

    Guest Guest

    Hey Joe,
    The process to recieve your certificate takes a few
    weeks. I can't remember how long it took for mine but at
    the time, it seemed like it took forever.
    Don't worry you'll get it. In the meantime you should
    have the quick printout that shows you passed and when.

    John

    Guest, Oct 19, 2003

  3. You should have received an email with the following instructions on how to
    order your welcome kit. If not, send an email to .

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."