Recertification

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Someone, Jun 25, 2006.

  1. Someone

    Someone Guest

    Recently completed my CCNP (2006) and partially completed CCSP with
    the following exams which are about to expire:
    08/29/2006 Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced (642-521)
    12/19/2006 SECUR (642-501)

    Now, do I have to retake the exams above to get the CCSP
    certification? Or my CCNP covers me for the exams listed below
    642-551 SND
    Securing Cisco Network Devices (SND)

    642-502 SNRS
    Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS

    and I just needed to take the remaining three exams( Listed below).
    Thanks.

    642-522 SNPA
    Securing Networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA)

    642-532 IPS
    Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)

    642-513 HIPS
    OR
    642-511 CSVPN
    Securing Hosts Using Cisco Security Agent (HIPS)
    OR
    Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN)

    Someone, Jun 25, 2006

  2. "Someone" <> wrote in message
    > Recently completed my CCNP (2006) and partially completed CCSP with
    > the following exams which are about to expire:
    > 08/29/2006 Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced (642-521)
    > 12/19/2006 SECUR (642-501)
    >
    > Now, do I have to retake the exams above to get the CCSP
    > certification? Or my CCNP covers me for the exams listed below
    > 642-551 SND
    > Securing Cisco Network Devices (SND)
    >
    > 642-502 SNRS
    > Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS
    >

    > and I just needed to take the remaining three exams( Listed below).
    > Thanks.
    >
    > 642-522 SNPA
    > Securing Networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA)
    >
    > 642-532 IPS
    > Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
    >
    > 642-513 HIPS
    > OR
    > 642-511 CSVPN
    > Securing Hosts Using Cisco Security Agent (HIPS)
    > OR
    > Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN)

    Go to the Cisco Certification Tracking system. When registered, it will show
    your progress as well as exams required to take to achieve a specific
    certification.

    https://www.certmanager.net/cisco/

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, Security+, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, etc.
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    www.headsetadapter.com

    HeadsetAdapter.com, Jun 26, 2006