Recent Science-fiction Episodes Wanted on VHS

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Diogenes, Jul 9, 2006.

  1. Diogenes

    Diogenes Guest

    One episode I urgently need is from "Stargate: Atlantis", approximately
    the eighth one in the first season. It was the first one in which Colm
    Meaney played the leader of an alien race who were trying to build an
    atomic bomb. I saw it the first time it aired, but the second time the
    first half hour was pre-empted by a basketball game. I am in need of
    other similar, recent shows, and I hope we could make a package deal.
    Let me update you on what I need most urgently and also have for trade.
    Please note that I watch the Stargate programs in syndication so I am
    behind in the seasons and personally even more behind than what I have
    been recording. I save episodes I like and ones I think important for
    reference, but I do not truly collect shows.
    Aside from the "...Atlantis" episode, I need episodes of a particular
    SG-1 season, which featured the two part episodes "Evolution" and
    "Heroes" (I believe to be the 7th season); I accidentally erased at
    least the episode whose first moment shows Jack O'Neill shaving,
    which is Episode 20 or so and perhaps one other late episode. Also, I
    accidentally erased the episode before the series finale of "Andromeda"
    and I am missing Episode 416 (I don't know title). I also need certain
    episodes of the final season of "Enterprise". Finally, let me note I
    have many Enterprise episodes saved. Please see lists below for other
    details.

    Want List
    "Enterprise" Season Two: "The Crossing", Regeneration"
    "Mujeres Enganadas" (Univision Telenovel): a few later episodes & 1-25,
    27
    "Stargate SG-1" Season Six: "Nightwalkers" [Episode 605]

    Have List (All with Ads)
    TV Shows: Various episodes, listed in order of most quantity
    "Enterprise"
    "Mujeres Enganadas" 26, 28 on with a few missing (2004)
    "Babylon 5" A few S. 3-4, all S.5
    "Stargate SG-1"
    "Andromeda"
    "Earth: Final Conflict"
    Star Trek: The Next Generation" A few Episodes early seasons
    "Total Recall 2070"
    A few "...Voyager" and "...Deep Space Nine"
    Movies: all without identification imprints and never watched
    "RoboCop 1 and 2 "The Screaming Skull"
    "Ghostbusters' "Black Sunday (first)
    "Superman" "Godzilla -vs-the Thing"
    "Star Wars" (deluxe version)
    "Jurassic Park"
    "The Incredible Melting Man"
    Special Items
    "Nova" program: "Why the Towers Fell" (World Trade Center)
    First bin Laden tape when originally aired (ABC)
    Second Bill Clinton Inaugural Address
    A few figure-skating segments
    Mary Pierce tennis match

    All members please e-mail me directly because I do not get the digest:
    . Thank you for your consideration.
    Diogenes, Jul 9, 2006