    I recently posted about my computer randomly freezing.
    if said something about administrator, i didn't get to read it fully.
    it re-directed to another page, i post this about 2-3 days ago...

    Alien x, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Alien x

    jaspermeeks@comcast.net

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Have you cleaned your disk with your system tools.. start... all programs...accessories...system tools....disk cleanup..

    jaspermeeks@comcast.net, Feb 18, 2009

  3. Alien x

    jaspermeeks@comcast.net

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Also,, go to start...control panel....user accounts... once there make sure you are the administrator.. check the settings.

    jaspermeeks@comcast.net, Feb 18, 2009