    I know I can place them on a button bar, but my list changes. I'm trying to
    find a solution similar to IE6 where the recently used favorites appear at
    the top of my choices or something similar.

    Chuck, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Chuck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Chuck wrote:

    > Is there a way to have recently used websites remain handy as with the
    > Favorites in IE6?
    >
    > I know I can place them on a button bar, but my list changes. I'm trying to
    > find a solution similar to IE6 where the recently used favorites appear at
    > the top of my choices or something similar.

    Favourites are simply Bookmarks
    So Bookmark the page, its the same thing

    If you want, you can have bookmarks set to be added to a specific folder (say one named Recent) and then, if you decide the keep them, move them elsewhere.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    > > Is there a way to have recently used websites remain handy as with the
    > > Favorites in IE6?
    > >
    > > I know I can place them on a button bar, but my list changes. I'm

    trying to
    > > find a solution similar to IE6 where the recently used favorites appear

    at
    > > the top of my choices or something similar.

    > Favourites are simply Bookmarks
    > So Bookmark the page, its the same thing
    >
    > If you want, you can have bookmarks set to be added to a specific folder

    (say one named >Recent) and then, if you decide the keep them, move them
    elsewhere.

    Yes, thanks. I know I can add them to my bookmarks ( favorites ). IE has
    it where the most recently ( and possibly most often ) used sites are at the
    top of the favorites/bookmarks tab. I'm looking for a similar
    feature/extension.

    Chuck, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Chuck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Chuck wrote:

    >>>Is there a way to have recently used websites remain handy as with the
    >>>Favorites in IE6?
    >>>
    >>>I know I can place them on a button bar, but my list changes. I'm

    > trying to
    >
    >>>find a solution similar to IE6 where the recently used favorites appear

    > at
    >
    >>>the top of my choices or something similar.

    >>Favourites are simply Bookmarks
    >>So Bookmark the page, its the same thing
    >>
    >>If you want, you can have bookmarks set to be added to a specific folder

    > (say one named >Recent) and then, if you decide the keep them, move them
    > elsewhere.
    >
    > Yes, thanks. I know I can add them to my bookmarks ( favorites ). IE has
    > it where the most recently ( and possibly most often ) used sites are at the
    > top of the favorites/bookmarks tab. I'm looking for a similar
    > feature/extension.

    Well, assign the folder for new bookmarks to be at the top of your bookmarks list.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Chuck

    mike555 Guest

    "Chuck" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Is there a way to have recently used websites remain handy as with the
    > Favorites in IE6?
    >
    > I know I can place them on a button bar, but my list changes. I'm trying to
    > find a solution similar to IE6 where the recently used favorites appear at
    > the top of my choices or something similar.

    ===== I'm asuming you know about the "go" on the toolbar (FireFox)(to
    to get the ext. "Send To " from
    .... http://gorgias.de/mfe/ ... it lets you save text snipits and
    the URL , and date in to a text file ........ or a quick note program
    like " Autoclip "
    from ... http://www.rwakelin.freeserve.co.uk/autoclip/autoclip.htm
    .... I put a shortcut to it in my quick luanchbar.....

    mike555, Jul 11, 2004