    I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it seems
    to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back

    thanks
    PSitsMagic, Jul 10, 2005

  2. PSitsMagic

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "PSitsMagic" <> wrote in message
    news:Dz_ze.116972$...
    >I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it seems
    >to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back
    >
    > thanks

    In XP, right click on the taskbar, select "properties". Click on Start Menu
    tab. Click on "Customize" (next to Start menu halfway down). Click on
    Advanced tab. Recent documents is at the bottom. Turn it on there.
    Toolman Tim, Jul 10, 2005

  3. PSitsMagic

    PSitsMagic Guest

    cheers for that, id already been there but i didnt see it staring at me!!!

    thanx again

    PSitsMagic, Jul 10, 2005
  4. PSitsMagic

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're welcome! It is easy to overlook the obvious - I've done it myself ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 10, 2005