    Hi
    could someone tell me how to locate my recent documents on my computer
    please I am using windows xp home edition, thanks
    viv, Jun 6, 2004

  2. viv

    jils Guest

    if you click on the Start button, from the menu that appears, choose
    documents. you should see a list of the last dozen or so documents accessed
    on your computer.
    jil

    jils, Jun 6, 2004

  3. viv

    °Mike° Guest

    Type the following into the Start / Run box:

    %USERPROFILE%\recent

    On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:50:03 +0100, in
    <c9upc7$l3a$>
    viv scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 6, 2004
  4. viv

    ProfGene Guest

    C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Recent

    ProfGene, Jun 6, 2004
  5. viv

    viv Guest

    Thank you all very much job done