    I will be going away for a period so I was wondering if anyone out there
    knows of a website that will send my emails to my mobile phone as SMS (text
    messages) TIA

    PWB, Oct 5, 2003

  2. PWB

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Your ISP. It's called forwarding.

    pcbutts1, Oct 5, 2003

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    My ISP will forward emails to my email account but I wan to read them as SMS
    messages because I won't be near a PC.

    PWB, Oct 5, 2003
  4. PWB

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I don't understand what the problem is then. If they are forwarded to your
    cell phone why can't you read them?

    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

    pcbutts1, Oct 5, 2003
  5. PWB

    PWB Guest

    They aren't forwarded to my cell phone only another email address not a cell
    phone

    PWB, Oct 5, 2003
  6. PWB

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If you can receive sms messages on your cell phone then you have an email
    address for your cell phone. Check with your cell phone provider to get that
    info then set up forwarding to it.

    pcbutts1, Oct 5, 2003
  7. PWB

    PWB Guest

    yes I did and apparently it was vizzavi website at (www.vizzavi.co.uk ) for
    vodafone but their website has closed down

    PWB, Oct 5, 2003