    duplicate emails from only one of my contracts. The sender has no idea why.
    Any suggestions why this is happening and how to correct it. Thanks in
    advance from another newbie.

    BooBoo, Oct 20, 2003

  2. BooBoo

    Emrys Davies Guest

    Have you got your box 'Leave a copy of messages on the server' checked
    in Tools > Accounts > Mail > Properties > Advanced? If so, try
    unchecking it.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    "BooBoo" <> wrote in message
    > For the last few weeks I have been receiving duplicate emails. The

    same

    Emrys Davies, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Do you use the Rule Wizard?

    I have found sometimes that if more than one rule applies to the message the
    message is duplicated.

    Jack B. Pollack, Oct 20, 2003