    e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that when I try to
    either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my outlook express account
    I never receive them.

    Lezlie Darnell, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Lezlie Darnell

    Gordon Guest

    "Lezlie Darnell" <> wrote in message
    news:8yu_e.2596$
    > I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially
    > sent e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that
    > when I try to either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my
    > outlook express account I never receive them.

    Can you receive /ANY/ mail at all?

    Gordon, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Lezlie Darnell

    Emrys Davies Guest

    > I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially

    sent
    > e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that when I

    try to
    > either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my outlook express

    account
    > I never receive them.

    Using your OE account, can you send and receive an e-mail which you send
    to yourself ?

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 28, 2005
  4. Lezlie Darnell

    trout Guest

    Lezlie Darnell wrote:

    > I have succesfully set up my outlook express account and initially
    > sent e-mails to another e-mail account of mine, the problem is that
    > when I try to either reply to that e-mail or send a new one to my
    > outlook express account I never receive them.

    Check that your return adress is entered correctly in your sending
    account.
    --
    I don't believe it's a default.

    trout, Sep 28, 2005