    i can not gget it to work
    any help would be appriciated
    thank you

    twinbieuk37, Dec 31, 2003

  2. twinbieuk37

    Brian H¹© Guest

    twinbieuk37 said:

    > i am having problems receiving emails i can sned
    > its been like this for ages i have even phoned blueyonder
    > i can not gget it to work
    > any help would be appriciated
    > thank you

    You are having problems receiving emails you can sned?

    What do you consider ages, a day, a week, a month?

    Get back in touch with blueyonder, as you are not the only one to have this same
    problem.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 31, 2003

  3. twinbieuk37

    Bob P. Guest

    You need to be more specific. What's your OS, your email program? MSN8? Just
    how long has this been going on? Have you been able to send & receive email
    in the past? Do you have a new system or an old computer?
    If you want help, please provide some information in the future.

    Bob P., Dec 31, 2003
  4. twinbieuk37

    twinbieuk37 Guest

    thank you for your reply
    about 6 months i,ve not been using it and now wanted to use it
    i have just phoned them and they gave me a new password and said use webmail
    i did that and still it wont work it said page can not be found could have
    been deleted
    jean

    twinbieuk37, Dec 31, 2003
  5. twinbieuk37

    Patrick Guest

    twinbieuk37 wrote:
    > thank you for your reply
    > about 6 months i,ve not been using it and now wanted to use it
    > i have just phoned them and they gave me a new password and said use
    > webmail i did that and still it wont work it said page can not be
    > found could have been deleted
    > jean

    I can get to this page; http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/
    But I connot get to thiere 'Server-Status', 'Self-Help' or Webmail pages.
    Maybe they are haveing serious problems.

    In the 'header' of your post, the e-mail address shows as @microsoft.com
    rather than @blueyonder.co.uk
    Above said is perhaps intended as a 'Munge' (hideing-address).
    However, are you sure that you don't have @microsoft.com instead of
    @blueyonder.co.uk in your 'Mail Account'

    Patrick, Jan 1, 2004