  1. abdul hakim

    abdul hakim Guest

    Ireceived my Welcome Kit to day am so happy
    abdul hakim, May 12, 2004

  2. abdul hakim

    MCNGP69 Guest

    Oh, rapture!

    Cue happy happy joy joy song...
    MCNGP69, May 12, 2004

  3. abdul hakim

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:21:04 -0700, MCNGP69 extemporised:

    > Oh, rapture!
    >
    > Cue happy happy joy joy song...

    And Snoopy dance...
    JaR, May 12, 2004
  4. abdul hakim

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1A2OQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > Oh, rapture!
    >
    > Cue happy happy joy joy song...

    you got it..

    "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. [*]
    This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
    That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

    [chorus]
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

    I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
    happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
    let's try it again!

    [chorus]

    If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
    nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
    marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
    Why didn't you believe me?!

    [chorus without last line]
    Happy Happy Happy Happy
    Happy Happy Happy Happy
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 13, 2004
  5. abdul hakim

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > you got it..
    >
    > "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. [*]
    > This is <schniptz>

    Neil, you really need to get out more.
    JaR, May 13, 2004
  6. abdul hakim

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >
    >> you got it..
    >>
    >> "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. [*]
    >> This is <schniptz>

    > Neil, you really need to get out more.

    and miss all of this? what are you crazy!?!?! (sorry, nevermind...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 13, 2004
  7. abdul hakim

    kpg Guest

    "abdul hakim" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\15902.htm (5/13/2004 4:32:43 PM) #
    > Ireceived my Welcome Kit to day am so happy

    I received mine about 9 months or so ago.

    But every morning I open the package and
    caress the lapel pin, smell the ink on the
    welcome letter and run my hand over the
    certificate felling the embossed lettering.

    Then I carefully replace it all back in it's
    package and put I in it's special place so
    I can do it all again tomorrow.

    Will this joy never end?

    kpg
    kpg, May 13, 2004
  8. abdul hakim

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "=?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1A2OQ==?=" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Oh, rapture!
    > >
    > > Cue happy happy joy joy song...

    > you got it..
    >
    > "Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. [*]
    > This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
    > That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!
    >
    > [chorus]
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!
    >
    > I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
    > happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
    > let's try it again!
    >
    > [chorus]
    >
    > If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
    > nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
    > marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
    > Why didn't you believe me?!
    >
    > [chorus without last line]
    > Happy Happy Happy Happy
    > Happy Happy Happy Happy
    > Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"
    >

    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!!
    *TGP stands up and applauds*
    TechGeekPro, May 13, 2004
  9. abdul hakim

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:6LednZM4YvOIcD7dRVn-
    :

    > Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!!
    > *TGP stands up and applauds*

    *bows to the left, bows to the right*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 14, 2004
  10. abdul hakim

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:eNblPKTOEHA.2996
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Will this joy never end?

    just keep singing the happy, happy, joy, joy song...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 14, 2004