    receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express. I
    was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago
    but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q29ucXVlcmVy?=, Apr 30, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q29ucXVlcmVy?=

    Roy Avery Guest

    In Outlook Express, you need to go to Tools --> Accounts. Click on the Mail
    tab. If you're not ready to delete the account for your PeoplePC mail, then
    you can simply doubleclick the account and uncheck the box at the bottom.
    The one marked, "Include this account when checking for new messages.

    Roy

    Roy Avery, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Hi
    And do not forget to set an Account for your current email.
    http://www.sc.rr.com/rrhelp/outlook.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 1, 2007