receive and send e-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Louis Burnette Sr, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. I do not remember our pass word and am unable to get into any of our emails

    Thanks

    Louis Burnette Sr, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Contact your ISP. They're probably the only ones who can help you.

    Nancy Ward 557322, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Louis Burnette Sr wrote:

    > I do not remember our pass word and am unable to get into any of our emails

    It is: swordfish

    --
    Blinky T. "that's-a some password, eh, Boss?" Shark
    [still no new sig]

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Louis Burnette Sr wrote:
    >
    >> I do not remember our pass word and am unable to get into any of our
    >> emails

    > It is: swordfish

    Nononono, it's 'I forget'
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Louis Burnette Sr wrote:

    >>> I do not remember our pass word and am unable to get into any of our
    >>> emails

    >> It is: swordfish

    > Nononono, it's 'I forget'

    <opening door>

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 4892F
    [still no new sig]

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 8, 2003