    identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

    The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

    Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.
    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007

  2. Re: "rec.photo.digital.txt" Filter File Posted Online (for newsreaders that can import a list of e-mail addresses to filter out)

    In article <474880eb$0$79887$>,
    SMS éz‰â„ï∂• ⃠<> wrote:

    > For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
    > e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
    > file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.
    >
    > Overview
    > --------
    > I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
    > resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
    > identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.
    >
    > The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"
    >
    > Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.

    One could get in trouble for libel for including the e-mail addresses of
    several legitimate participants.
    Kevin McMurtrie, Nov 25, 2007

  3. Re: "rec.photo.digital.txt" Filter File Posted Online (for newsreaders that can import a list of e-mail addresses to filter out)

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:52:47 -0800, Kevin McMurtrie <>
    wrote:

    >In article <474880eb$0$79887$>,
    > SMS éz‰?ï?• ⃠<> wrote:
    >
    >> For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
    >> e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
    >> file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.
    >>
    >> Overview
    >> --------
    >> I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
    >> resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
    >> identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.
    >>
    >> The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"
    >>
    >> Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.

    >One could get in trouble for libel for including the e-mail addresses of
    >several legitimate participants.

    Now why would that be the concern of a resident-troll using this tactic to try
    to prove he's not a troll?
    Troll-Amplifier, Nov 25, 2007