"rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
    extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
    file into a text file. The file is at:

    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

    Feel free to import this list into your news reader's filter list if it
    is capable of importing text files of e-mail addresses to filter.

    I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
    (rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
    reader. This file is at:

    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

    The response has been good, with 397 downloads (combined for all
    revisions). Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
    day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
    couple of days.

    Note that these lists also include a variety of other spammers,
    including persons trying to sell various items, etc.

    See the "Read Me" file at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/readme.txt"
    for further instructions.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Dec 7, 2007