"rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
    extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
    file into a text file. The file is at:

    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

    Feel free to import this list into your news reader's filter list if it
    is capable of importing text files of e-mail addresses to filter.

    I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
    (rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
    reader. This file is at:

    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

    The response has been good, with 188 downloads (combined for all
    revisions). Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
    day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
    couple of days.

    See the "Read Me" file at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/readme.txt"
    for further instructions.
    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Dec 5, 2007

  2. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    SMS ???• ? Guest

    Re: "rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updated and Posted

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:49:57 -0800, SMS ???• ? <>
    wrote:

    >In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
    >extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
    >file into a text file. The file is at:

    Translation:

    In the on-going effort to better be a resident-troll on r.p.d. SMS has automated
    the extraction of the e-mail addresses of anyone that has proven him wrong and
    clearly revealed SMS to be the pervasive troll that he truly is. SMS can be a
    better troll if you just don't see all those replies that prove him wrong every
    time SMS makes a post. This can be accomplished if you use the same filter he
    uses to not see anyone that proves him wrong.

    Don't believe me? Check his profile on Google.groups. The perfect example of a
    basement living troll that posted 15,835 messages in 320 groups. It doesn't get
    sadder than that!
    SMS ???• ?, Dec 5, 2007

  3. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    SMS ???• ?, Dec 7, 2007
  4. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    Tom Delaney Guest

    SMS ???. ? wrote:

    > In the on-going effort to better be a resident-troll on r.p.d. SMS has
    > automated
    > the extraction of the e-mail addresses of anyone that has proven him wrong
    > and
    > clearly revealed SMS to be the pervasive troll that he truly is. SMS can
    > be a
    > better troll if you just don't see all those replies that prove him wrong
    > every
    > time SMS makes a post. This can be accomplished if you use the same filter
    > he
    > uses to not see anyone that proves him wrong.

    Well at least _you_ have never proven him wrong. One of the reasons you keep
    changing identities is to create the illusion that there is actually someone
    out there that believes anything you write. It seems like the only one that
    believes you is the other super-troll, John Navas, though you and him may be
    the same person as well.

    > Don't believe me? Check his profile on Google.groups. The perfect example
    > of a
    > basement living troll that posted 15,835 messages in 320 groups. It
    > doesn't get
    > sadder than that!

    Of course we never know how many messages you post, as you constantly change
    identities to hide your shame. It's likely that if anyone added up the
    multitude of identities you use, you'd exceed SMS's posts in volume.

    Interesting that you can't even properly fake SMS's "From" field, which is a
    dead giveaway that the post doesn't really come from SMS (at least to those
    of us who are using the full capability of our newsreaders). Of course your
    message ID and newsreader fields are also dead giveaways that you're trying
    to forge replies. You did the same thing for ASAAR a while back, and no one
    fell for it then either

    SMS has provided a great deal of useful information over the years. He also
    used to have two very good camera web sites, but these haven't been updated
    for a while. His web site on batteries has been widely quoted by other web
    sites, and the media.When was the last time _you_ provided _any_ useful
    information to anyone? We all know that the answer is never.
    Tom Delaney, Dec 7, 2007