    prompt, etc.??

    I've tried with Itweak for x64, but this option hangs the program.

    Thanks in advanced, Corsair.

    Corsair, Sep 23, 2009

  2. Corsair

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Delete the hidden file "iconcache.db" which, in Vista and Win 7, is located
    here:
    "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local>"
    so you will be able figure out your way in XP x64 somewhere inside the
    "Documents and Settings" folder.
    Set color depth to 16-bit and then go back to 32-bit.
    That should do it.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Sep 23, 2009

  3. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    Hi Carlos,

    Done, but I don't see any difference in the incorrect icons I had (and still
    Have).

    I haven't reboot the system yet, I'll do it during the day.

    but of course thanks for the answer.

    Cheers, Corsair.

    noticias:...

    Corsair, Sep 24, 2009