Reborn

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal of
    becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.

    Flounder
    --
    "The more precisely
    the POSITION is determined,
    the less precisely
    the MOMENTUM is known"

    Werner Heisenberg
     
    =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 26, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Consultant Guest

    get his handle right, it's jtyc


    "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal of
    > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >
    > Flounder
    > --
    > "The more precisely
    > the POSITION is determined,
    > the less precisely
    > the MOMENTUM is known"
    >
    > Werner Heisenberg
    >
    >
     
    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "=?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?="
    <> said in news:1E73840A-BA4C-44F9-
    :

    > My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >
    > Flounder


    now go get yerself a real newsreader and stay off the GD website...

    http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?
    op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/6kzma

    wit? wisdom? whoa-boy...
    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    the "curious" hair on the soap of society
     
    Neil, Oct 26, 2004
    #3
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    F' you you f'n f'.
     
    Jtyc, Oct 26, 2004
    #4
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    >My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.

    * YAWN *
     
    kpg, Oct 26, 2004
    #5
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Guest Guest

    I proclaim you a half wit. first cousin of JoJo the dog
    faced boy.
    >-----Original Message-----
    >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder

    first cousin of
    >Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with

    one lofty goal of
    >becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >
    >Flounder
    >--
    >"The more precisely
    >the POSITION is determined,
    >the less precisely
    >the MOMENTUM is known"
    >
    >Werner Heisenberg
    >
    >
    >.
    >
     
    Guest, Oct 27, 2004
    #6
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Network Guru Guest

    I proclaim you havana omelet


    "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal of
    > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >
    > Flounder
    > --
    > "The more precisely
    > the POSITION is determined,
    > the less precisely
    > the MOMENTUM is known"
    >
    > Werner Heisenberg
    >
    >
     
    Network Guru, Oct 27, 2004
    #7
  8. A thousand apologies for getting my Godfather's handle wrong. Jtyc can you
    ever forgive me? Can someone give me some F'n biscuits so I can give them as
    an offering?

    "Consultant" wrote:

    > get his handle right, it's jtyc
    >
    >
    > "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    > > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal of
    > > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    > >
    > > Flounder
    > > --
    > > "The more precisely
    > > the POSITION is determined,
    > > the less precisely
    > > the MOMENTUM is known"
    > >
    > > Werner Heisenberg
    > >
    > >

    >
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 27, 2004
    #8
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Flounder" <> wrote
    > I have proclaimed myself Flounder first cousin of Carnac


    Okay, I get it. I was thinking the little blue and yellow fish from the
    little mermaid. If you ever achieve the lofty ranking of MCNGP, I think that
    should be your picture.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
     
    T-Bone, Oct 27, 2004
    #9
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Consultant Guest

    if you can correctly identify what jtyc means


    "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >A thousand apologies for getting my Godfather's handle wrong. Jtyc can you
    > ever forgive me? Can someone give me some F'n biscuits so I can give them
    > as
    > an offering?
    >
    > "Consultant" wrote:
    >
    >> get his handle right, it's jtyc
    >>
    >>
    >> "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >> >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    >> > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal
    >> > of
    >> > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >> >
    >> > Flounder
    >> > --
    >> > "The more precisely
    >> > the POSITION is determined,
    >> > the less precisely
    >> > the MOMENTUM is known"
    >> >
    >> > Werner Heisenberg
    >> >
    >> >

    >>
    >>
    >>
     
    Consultant, Oct 27, 2004
    #10
  11. Which picture, the Little Mermaid?

    "T-Bone" wrote:

    > "Flounder" <> wrote
    > > I have proclaimed myself Flounder first cousin of Carnac

    >
    > Okay, I get it. I was thinking the little blue and yellow fish from the
    > little mermaid. If you ever achieve the lofty ranking of MCNGP, I think that
    > should be your picture.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    >
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 27, 2004
    #11
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 27, 2004
    #12
  13. Just Take Your Chances
    Justin Timberlake's Young C*%#@
    Jump To Your Chair

    Am I getting close?

    "Consultant" wrote:

    > if you can correctly identify what jtyc means
    >
    >
    > "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >A thousand apologies for getting my Godfather's handle wrong. Jtyc can you
    > > ever forgive me? Can someone give me some F'n biscuits so I can give them
    > > as
    > > an offering?
    > >
    > > "Consultant" wrote:
    > >
    > >> get his handle right, it's jtyc
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> "Flounder" <> wrote in message
    > >> news:...
    > >> >I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    > >> > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal
    > >> > of
    > >> > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    > >> >
    > >> > Flounder
    > >> > --
    > >> > "The more precisely
    > >> > the POSITION is determined,
    > >> > the less precisely
    > >> > the MOMENTUM is known"
    > >> >
    > >> > Werner Heisenberg
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>

    >
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=, Oct 27, 2004
    #13
  14. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Doom Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Consultant wrote:
    >> if you can correctly identify what jtyc means

    >
    > There are very few people, even within the MCNGP who know what it means.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Just Take Your Clue" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    >
    > Certaholics
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
    >


    I thought everyone knows it's his initials. His full name is Julio Thomas
    Yuri Clark.
     
    Doom, Oct 27, 2004
    #14
  15. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I thought everyone knows it's his initials. His full name is Julio Thomas
    > Yuri Clark.


    Only my mother calls me that.



    And you're not my mother.
     
    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2004
    #15
  16. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Doom Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:ej1$...
    >> I thought everyone knows it's his initials. His full name is Julio Thomas
    >> Yuri Clark.

    >
    > Only my mother calls me that.
    >
    >
    >
    > And you're not my mother.
    >
    >

    OK Sorry about that Julio.
     
    Doom, Oct 27, 2004
    #16

  17. >-----Original Message-----
    >Consultant wrote:
    >> if you can correctly identify what jtyc means

    >
    >There are very few people, even within the MCNGP who know

    what it means.

    I know!!! I know!!!

    It's .... Hey! What's that???----------->
     
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2004
    #17
  18. =?Utf-8?B?RmxvdW5kZXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> said in news:166d01c4bc33
    $64035330$:

    >
    >>-----Original Message-----
    >>Consultant wrote:
    >>> if you can correctly identify what jtyc means

    >>
    >>There are very few people, even within the MCNGP who know

    > what it means.
    >
    > I know!!! I know!!!
    >
    > It's .... Hey! What's that???----------->
    >


    I also know that jtyc stands for @%!$%^$#!@$ NO CARRIER
     
    Neil, Oct 27, 2004
    #18
  19. I already got a disposal...it's in the kitchen sink and I use it to get rid
    of ALL the garbage!!! Jump IN

    "Flounder" wrote:

    > I have proclaimed myself (with the help of JTC) Flounder first cousin of
    > Carnac (aka Johnny Carson) all knowing all seeing with one lofty goal of
    > becoming at MCNGP. My wit and wisdom is a your disposal.
    >
    > Flounder
    > --
    > "The more precisely
    > the POSITION is determined,
    > the less precisely
    > the MOMENTUM is known"
    >
    > Werner Heisenberg
    >
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Oct 27, 2004
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Joseph S. Powell, III

    DIVX REBORN......THIS SUCKS...

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Jun 3, 2005, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    853
    Bill Vermillion
    Jun 7, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page