Reboot / Restart Server in Schedule Task

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=, May 11, 2004.

  1. How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32
    Pls help.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=, May 11, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=" <> wrote
    in news:D:

    > How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K
    > regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32. Pls help.

    admin tools or resource kit.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, May 11, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

    Darth 2000 Guest

    what the hell would you want to restart 2k server on a regular basis for??

    Darth 2000, May 11, 2004
  4. >> How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K
    >> regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32. Pls help.
    >>

    >admin tools or resource kit.

    .... or better still allow the sasser worm access to the server. This
    should result in a system shutdown.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

    Darth 2000 Guest

    HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
    the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
    people who had been infected.
    My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

    Darth 2000, May 11, 2004
  6. >HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
    >the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
    >people who had been infected.
    >My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

    Unfortunately it's not just deu's - anyone from BA here? If so when's
    you're leaving party?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/11/04 2:57 AM:

    >>HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
    >>the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
    >>people who had been infected.
    >>My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

    > Unfortunately it's not just deu's - anyone from BA here? If so when's
    > you're leaving party?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    If the news reports are right, there oughtta be a lot of jobs opening up
    this week.

    But, $Pantheon! It's a pain in the glutes having to download those
    patches all the time.

    JaR
    Workin' Thug

    JaR, May 11, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

    JaR Guest

    Darth 2000 opined, On 5/10/04 11:13 PM:

    > what the hell would you want to restart 2k server on a regular basis for??

    Now that's a good question! Must have just changed over from NT.

    That's a nice feature in Win98. It 'reminds' you to reboot at least once
    a day. Usually right about the time you are in the middle of something
    important, and haven't saved in a while.

    F'n cheap ass PHB.

    JaR
    Paleolithic Thug

    JaR, May 11, 2004