    Why I see it? Can I eliminate that problem?
    Thanks

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Fogar

    Alex Guest

    give me a screen shot of that , ctrl and prt scr, then paste on word or
    photoshop.

    Alex, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Fogar

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Alex" <> wrote in news:Avv0c.34543$LD5.3217
    @twister.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > give me a screen shot of that , ctrl and prt scr, then paste on word or
    > photoshop.

    Just a note that you can't post the screenshot to this newsgroup, as it is
    not a binary group.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    >give me a screen shot of that , ctrl and prt scr, then paste on word or
    >photoshop.

    I'd like to make the screenshot but I'm sorry, I don't succeed to do
    it.
    What have I do precisely?
    Thanks very much

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    Hi,
    I have just resolved my problem.
    I have just made the ScanDisk and the problem there isn't anymore.
    Thanks for your help,

    Fogar, Mar 1, 2004