REBER 2000 vs REBEL ti

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Johan Lexington, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?
    Johan Lexington, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Johan Lexington

    Just Me Guest

    "Johan Lexington" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

    Giving this the consideration this deserves, I would suggest that you consider
    free hand sketching with a pencil. IMHO just how in the world is any one going
    to answer such a broad question? What do you want to do with a camera, and what
    kind of results are you interested in. I would go with the "REBER 2000" which
    must be some kind of hybrid, half film half digital. As I am not familiar with
    it.
    Just Me, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Johan Lexington

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Just Me wrote:

    > "Johan Lexington" <> wrote in message
    > > Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

    > Giving this the consideration this deserves, I would suggest that you consider
    > free hand sketching with a pencil. IMHO just how in the world is any one going
    > to answer such a broad question? What do you want to do with a camera, and what
    > kind of results are you interested in. I would go with the "REBER 2000" which
    > must be some kind of hybrid, half film half digital. As I am not familiar with
    > it.

    Perhaps he meant a "Rebirth 2003" ?

    Lisa
    Lisa Horton, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Johan Lexington

    ajacobs2 Guest

    "Lisa Horton" >
    > Perhaps he meant a "Rebirth 2003" ?
    >
    > Lisa

    Knowing this guy ,probably an afterbirth 2003.........
    ajacobs2, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Johan Lexington

    T P Guest

    (Johan Lexington) wrote:

    >Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

    Yes. Definitely.
    T P, Aug 20, 2003
  6. Johan Lexington

    Dierk Haasis Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:37:49 +0100, T P <> wrote:

    > (Johan Lexington) wrote:
    >
    >>Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

    >Yes. Definitely.

    And this refers to the first question I hope. ;-)

    --

    Dierk
    Dierk Haasis, Aug 20, 2003