    EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.

    How do I disable the flash?

    Thx, Bill

    Bill, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Bill

    Guest Guest

    Read page 41 of the manual, or make sure it is not in the fully auto
    programme or image control,

    Guest, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Bill

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    > To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
    > EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.
    >
    > How do I disable the flash?
    >
    > Thx, Bill

    Don't use one of the 'auto everything' (icons on the control dial) modes.
    Use P, Av, Tv, or M.

    Mark

    Mark B., Apr 12, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    (Bill) wrote:

    > To take available light photos I need to turn off the flash. The Rebel
    > EOS 300D manual doesn't seem to clearly address this issue.
    >
    > How do I disable the flash?
    >
    > Thx, Bill

    Yes it does. Read the manual.

    Even better, use the Tv mode with the flash on.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Apr 12, 2004