    How can I do the same in Thunderbird please.

    Thank you for your time on this.

    Alan

    tokyosky, Dec 20, 2005

  2. tokyosky wrote:
    > I want to reassign the mail keyboard key to thunderbird compose window.
    > I know how to do it in N7 ie netscp6.exe -compose brings up the new
    > message window.
    >
    > How can I do the same in Thunderbird please.
    >
    > Thank you for your time on this.
    >
    > Alan

    Try thunderbird.exe -compose

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 20, 2005

  3. tokyosky

    tokyosky Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > tokyosky wrote:
    >
    >> I want to reassign the mail keyboard key to thunderbird compose
    >> window. I know how to do it in N7 ie netscp6.exe -compose brings up
    >> the new message window.
    >>
    >> How can I do the same in Thunderbird please.
    >>
    >> Thank you for your time on this.
    >>
    >> Alan

    > Try thunderbird.exe -compose
    >
    > Lee

    If it was that easy I wouldn't of posted as I tried that first.

    Thanks anyway
    Alan.

    tokyosky, Dec 20, 2005
  4. tokyosky wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> tokyosky wrote:
    >>
    >>> I want to reassign the mail keyboard key to thunderbird compose
    >>> window. I know how to do it in N7 ie netscp6.exe -compose brings up
    >>> the new message window.
    >>>
    >>> How can I do the same in Thunderbird please.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for your time on this.
    >>>
    >>> Alan

    >> Try thunderbird.exe -compose
    >>
    >> Lee

    > If it was that easy I wouldn't of posted as I tried that first.
    >
    > Thanks anyway
    > Alan.

    Are you sure you are putting the space between exe and the dash?
    The fact that we have no idea what kind of keyboard you are talking
    about does make it a little difficult for us to offer specific help.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 20, 2005
  5. tokyosky

    tokyosky Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > tokyosky wrote:

    >>> Try thunderbird.exe -compose
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> If it was that easy I wouldn't of posted as I tried that first.
    >>
    >> Thanks anyway
    >> Alan.

    > Are you sure you are putting the space between exe and the dash?
    > The fact that we have no idea what kind of keyboard you are talking
    > about does make it a little difficult for us to offer specific help.
    >
    > Lee

    Yes I did and it doesn't work. If it helps any I have a Microsoft
    Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard.

    Thank you
    Alan.

    tokyosky, Dec 20, 2005
  6. tokyosky wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> tokyosky wrote:

    >>> If it was that easy I wouldn't of posted as I tried that first.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks anyway
    >>> Alan.

    >> Are you sure you are putting the space between exe and the dash?
    >> The fact that we have no idea what kind of keyboard you are talking
    >> about does make it a little difficult for us to offer specific help.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Yes I did and it doesn't work. If it helps any I have a Microsoft
    > Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Alan.

    I have one at home, I'll check on it later.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 20, 2005
  7. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > tokyosky wrote:

    >>> Are you sure you are putting the space between exe and the dash?
    >>> The fact that we have no idea what kind of keyboard you are talking
    >>> about does make it a little difficult for us to offer specific help.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Yes I did and it doesn't work. If it helps any I have a Microsoft
    >> Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard.
    >>
    >> Thank you
    >> Alan.

    > I have one at home, I'll check on it later.
    >
    > Lee

    Put the complete path to thunderbird.exe in quotes, then add -compose.

    If TB is in the default location it will look like:

    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -compose

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2005
  8. tokyosky

    tokyosky Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> tokyosky wrote:

    >>> Yes I did and it doesn't work. If it helps any I have a Microsoft
    >>> Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you
    >>> Alan.

    >> I have one at home, I'll check on it later.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Put the complete path to thunderbird.exe in quotes, then add -compose.
    >
    > If TB is in the default location it will look like:
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -compose
    >
    > Lee

    Wonderful your the main man, it works a treat

    Thank you Happy Holidays
    Alan

    --

    Alan
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

    If you're going through hell, keep going.
    Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
    British Statesman, Prime Minister, Author

    tokyosky, Dec 21, 2005
  9. tokyosky wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:

    >>> I have one at home, I'll check on it later.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Put the complete path to thunderbird.exe in quotes, then add -compose.
    >>
    >> If TB is in the default location it will look like:
    >>
    >> "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -compose
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Wonderful your the main man, it works a treat
    >
    > Thank you Happy Holidays
    > Alan

    You are most welcome, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2005