    filter to elimate the reflection of water/glass ?
    If yes, what type of filter shall be using and how can I change the
    polarized reflection angle like the front type?
    stupid, Dec 21, 2003

  2. stupid

    Webkatz Guest

    "stupid" <> wrote in message
    news:bs4bpm$...
    > If the lens designed with rear drop in filter holder, may I use polarized
    > filter to elimate the reflection of water/glass ?
    > If yes, what type of filter shall be using and how can I change the
    > polarized reflection angle like the front type?

    Are you talking about a very long lens that has a filter bay at the end? If
    so, there is usually a little door where you can access the filters, and the
    polarized filters you use there are generally indexed to tell you how much
    you've rotated them.

    Dave
    Webkatz, Dec 21, 2003

  3. stupid

    Alan Browne Guest

    The minolta drop in polarizing filter (for long lenses) has a 'dial'
    edge sticking out that allows adjustment of the polarizer.

    I assume that Nikon, Canon et al have similar solutions.

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    --
    e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.
    Alan Browne, Dec 21, 2003