    the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on RTM
    Ultimate.

    Any help please?
    =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=, May 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

    Theo Guest

    Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?

    Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?

    Your best source for an answer is Realtek.

    Theo, May 13, 2007

  3. Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The latest
    driver is for XP.

    But, thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=, May 13, 2007
  4. The AC97 download for Vista is at
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#AC
    and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=3&GetDown=false#High Definition Audio Codecs

    Colin Barnhorst, May 13, 2007
  5. Thanks for the links Colin Barnhorst, but you obviously didn't read the post.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=, May 13, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Kaspanova:
    Colin read your post but mis interpreted what you wanted because
    other than the title line there is no mention of which drivers were wanted.
    I started to post the same answer as Colin.
    For drivers for the Realtek RTL8150 USB Fast Ethernet adapter
    the latest driver listing was May, 2004 for XP, which was before x64 was
    released. Contact Realtek for updated drivers. With Vista x64 only signed
    drivers will install. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, May 13, 2007
  7. Thnaks heaps for the response, I thought I was clear, I will contact Realtek
    though. :)

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=, May 14, 2007
  8. Hi:
    I would regulary check these two sites: