    tks

    --
    XPTO

    =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=, Jul 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Here ya go...

    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...52&famid=2004052&series=2004061&Software=True

    M. Murcek, Jul 6, 2005

  3. thaks but i download this driver... from here from board manufactur... and
    all of them when i install it restart pc... and no driver loads...
    --
    XPTO

    =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Did you check http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 6, 2005
  5. Yes, *.inf file decoration.
    Doesn't mean that it's going to work
    More info here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888728

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005