RealTek AC'97 Audio (ALC850) A3.76 drivers for 64bit

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Colin Nowell, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. Colin Nowell

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Colin Nowell, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Colin Nowell

    Guest

    It's funny that the 64 bit drivers are in the same download as the 32
    bit drivers. Are they really 64 bit drivers, or does x64 use them in
    some compatibility (wow64) mode?

    , Sep 8, 2005

  3. Colin Nowell

    DKI Guest

    Its an all in one package which contains the 64bit drivers as well as the
    32bit drivers

    DKI, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Colin Nowell

    John Barnes Guest

    There is no compatibility mode with drivers, therefore, if they are in the
    same download, the INF file determines the correct ones to install.

    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Actually, the all in one is a requirement of WHQL, I think.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 8, 2005
  6. Colin Nowell

    John Barnes Guest

    Not yet, apparently. Nvidia still has separate downloads and this one is
    WHQL 77.77_winxp64_international_whql.exe

    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005
  7. Colin Nowell

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Weird! I think a couple of threads have somehow got "crossed" here....

    Colin Nowell, Sep 8, 2005