  1. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams
    loyola, Oct 26, 2006

  2. loyola

    lowdes Guest

    loyola last night was great, you are better.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Don't bother with either of these because they don't answer their email. I
    made a sales inquiry with a view to purchasing, but after waiting 2 weeks
    for a response, I've decided they don't qualify for my money.

    news.hotkey.net.au, Oct 29, 2006
  4. "news.hotkey.net.au" <> wrote in message
    HAHAHAHA.....you WHAT???? Are you fusking stupid?? C'Mon man, get real.
    These guys sell and trade ILLEGAL material. How could ANY of them 'qualify'
    for your money....unless you're selling the same fusking illegal material.

    Ragging Nutter, Oct 29, 2006
  5. loyola

    Moderator Guest

    best one