    Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

    --
    Rob
    Rob, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Rob

    Jonathan Guest

    Yeah, get rid of RealPlayer all together and get Real Alternative
    http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm

    Rob wrote:
    > Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
    > Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
    > Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

    Jonathan
    Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

    "How dare you post at me in that tone of voice?" - DJ
    Jonathan, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Rob

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
    > Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
    > Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

    What happens when you click on a .ram file? Does it try to save it? If
    a dialog window pops up asking where to save it, usually another option
    is to open it with a program. Browse to the Real directory, and click on
    the executable. Then check the box that will make it do this
    automatically every time.

    --
    Mueen Nawaz
    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004