    some kind of MP3 decoder to get higher bit rates or not, if so I don't
    understand how to do it. If anyone can advise, I would appreciate it.

    However, I guess 128 isn't bad, it is CD quality, correct?

    Sseaott, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Sseaott

    Soup Guest

    Soup just had to say
    <snip>
    > However, I guess 128 isn't bad, it is CD quality, correct?

    Could be far wrong but I think 128 is CD quality .

    --
    Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \

    Soup, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Sseaott

    Ruth Guest

    With http://www.retellrecorders.com/support/downloads.htm you can record
    Real Audio and WMA streaming, and you can choose your CODEC and compression
    and bit rate.
    Ruth

    Ruth, Jun 9, 2004