    delete some stuff?

    Full link (which I didn't click):

    ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:...1&UsingSSL=1&bshowgif=0&favoritenav=&ru=.aspx

    Invisible, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Invisible

    ChrisOD Guest

    In article <>, Invisible wrote:

    > " Hello,
    > I've received an message from you about an Apple G4 notebook. DID YOU really
    > send that message or someone is using your account? Respond me ASAP or I will
    > report you to eBay because you are trying to sell me an item outside of eBay.
    > Respond me ASAP.
    > Jvsfl"
    >
    > The link, if you truncate most of the shit:
    >
    > ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:5112
    >
    > looks like someone's C: drive... was it bad of me to change some filenames &
    > delete some stuff?
    >

    > Full link (which I didn't click):
    >
    > ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:...1&UsingSSL=1&bshowgif=0&favoritenav=&ru=.aspx

    About now is the moment to claim that you didn't really delete anything.
    You were only joking (right?).

    You have heard of our antihacking laws.

    ChrisOD, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:40:28 +1300, ChrisOD <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>, Invisible wrote:
    >>
    >> " Hello,
    >> I've received an message from you about an Apple G4 notebook. DID YOU really
    >> send that message or someone is using your account? Respond me ASAP or I will
    >> report you to eBay because you are trying to sell me an item outside of eBay.
    >> Respond me ASAP.
    >> Jvsfl"
    >>
    >> The link, if you truncate most of the shit:
    >>
    >> ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:5112
    >>
    >> looks like someone's C: drive... was it bad of me to change some filenames &
    >> delete some stuff?
    >>

    >> Full link (which I didn't click):
    >>
    >> ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:...1&UsingSSL=1&bshowgif=0&favoritenav=&ru=.aspx
    >>

    >About now is the moment to claim that you didn't really delete anything.
    >You were only joking (right?).
    >
    >You have heard of our antihacking laws.

    Nope. The arsehole a) spammed, b) is trying to scam eBay account details so he
    deserves anything he gets. If he's dumb enough to leave his machine wide open
    like that, then tough cookies. Plus there's pirated software there as well, lol.

    Invisible, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Invisible

    Shane Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:33:19 +1300, Invisible wrote:

    > On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:40:28 +1300, ChrisOD <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>, Invisible wrote:
    >>>
    >>> " Hello,
    >>> I've received an message from you about an Apple G4 notebook. DID YOU really
    >>> send that message or someone is using your account? Respond me ASAP or I will
    >>> report you to eBay because you are trying to sell me an item outside of eBay.
    >>> Respond me ASAP.
    >>> Jvsfl"
    >>>
    >>> The link, if you truncate most of the shit:
    >>>
    >>> ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:5112
    >>>
    >>> looks like someone's C: drive... was it bad of me to change some filenames &
    >>> delete some stuff?
    >>>

    >>> Full link (which I didn't click):
    >>>
    >>> ftp://ProRat:SignIn@81.181.135.101:...1&UsingSSL=1&bshowgif=0&favoritenav=&ru=.aspx
    >>>

    >>About now is the moment to claim that you didn't really delete anything.
    >>You were only joking (right?).
    >>
    >>You have heard of our antihacking laws.
    >>

    > Nope. The arsehole a) spammed, b) is trying to scam eBay account details so he
    > deserves anything he gets. If he's dumb enough to leave his machine wide open
    > like that, then tough cookies. Plus there's pirated software there as well, lol.

    Youre assuming that the machine you were on belonged to the spammer, and
    the ip wasnt spoofed maliciously because someone had a grudge

    Shane, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Invisible

    David Guest

    Shane wrote:
    > On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:33:19 +1300, Invisible wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:40:28 +1300, ChrisOD <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>About now is the moment to claim that you didn't really delete anything.
    >>>You were only joking (right?).
    >>>
    >>>You have heard of our antihacking laws.
    >>>

    >>Nope. The arsehole a) spammed, b) is trying to scam eBay account details so he
    >>deserves anything he gets. If he's dumb enough to leave his machine wide open
    >>like that, then tough cookies. Plus there's pirated software there as well, lol.

    > Youre assuming that the machine you were on belonged to the spammer, and
    > the ip wasnt spoofed maliciously because someone had a grudge

    Or that he was using a machine taken control of remotely (via trojan
    virus), and had planted the FTP server and the fake signin files on.

    David, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Invisible

    ChrisOD Guest

    In article <ydI5f.1550$>, David wrote:
    > Shane wrote:
    >> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:33:19 +1300, Invisible wrote:

    >>>Nope. The arsehole a) spammed, b) is trying to scam eBay account details so he
    >>>deserves anything he gets. If he's dumb enough to leave his machine wide open
    >>>like that, then tough cookies. Plus there's pirated software there as well, lol.

    >> Youre assuming that the machine you were on belonged to the spammer, and
    >> the ip wasnt spoofed maliciously because someone had a grudge
    >>

    > Or that he was using a machine taken control of remotely (via trojan
    > virus), and had planted the FTP server and the fake signin files on.

    Both more likely scenarios than invisible's actual target being a spammer.

    I thought he might have the smarts to back out of his stupid and criminal
    claim in a public forum.

    But l33t hax0r5 and spammers are of similar smarts it seems.

    ChrisOD, Oct 20, 2005
  7. Invisible

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:31:41 +1300, ChrisOD <>
    wrote:

    >But l33t hax0r5 and spammers are of similar smarts it seems.

    Yeah, really leet clicking a link.

    eBay have nailed them anyway, so I don't really give a rat's either way.

    Invisible, Oct 20, 2005