    --
    BrianM

    (also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

    BrianM, May 14, 2006

  2. BrianM

    -=rjh=- Guest

    BrianM wrote:
    > Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    > lunix people who use AMD chips.
    > This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    > What do you mean you find wimmen more
    > interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

    I thought zipdisk was he...

    -=rjh=-, May 14, 2006

  3. BrianM

    John Guest

    On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:15:36 GMT, BrianM wrote:

    > Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    > lunix people who use AMD chips.
    > This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    > What do you mean you find wimmen more
    > interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

    Like you I miss the bugger, he was always good for a laugh. He has a
    great sense of humour both intentional, and unintentional:)

    Regards,
    John.

    John, May 14, 2006
  4. BrianM

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "BrianM" <> wrote in message
    > Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    > lunix people who use AMD chips.
    > This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    > What do you mean you find wimmen more
    > interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
    >
    > --
    > BrianM
    >
    > (also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

    Do you have some kind of metal problem?

    Craig Sutton, May 14, 2006
  5. On Sun, 14 May 2006 13:37:46 +1200, -=rjh=- <> wrote in

    > BrianM wrote:
    >> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    >> lunix people who use AMD chips.
    >> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    >> What do you mean you find wimmen more
    >> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
    >>

    > I thought zipdisk was he...

    Did you say dipztik?

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Pricelessware 2006 CD now available.
    E-Mail for details: raptor740.gmail@com (swap "." and "@")

    .... As a general rule, one should never generalize.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, May 14, 2006
  6. On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:15:36 GMT, BrianM wrote:

    > Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    > lunix people who use AMD chips.
    > This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    > What do you mean you find wimmen more
    > interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.

    So am I. i'm gonna have to change my nickname..

    wogers nemesis, May 14, 2006
  7. BrianM

    John Guest

    On Sun, 14 May 2006 16:21:33 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:

    > "BrianM" <> wrote in message
    >> Come back Woger, all is forgiven, even us
    >> lunix people who use AMD chips.
    >> This newsgroup is no fun anymore.
    >> What do you mean you find wimmen more
    >> interesting than us? run Woger it's a trap !.
    >>
    >> --
    >> BrianM
    >>
    >> (also posted in nz.general in case he's lost)

    > Do you have some kind of metal problem?

    Get a Brian.

    Regards,
    John

    John, May 14, 2006
  8. Then you need to adjust your sights a wee bit.....;-)

    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, May 14, 2006