    display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

    Check it out at
    www.webprose.ws
    Chuck, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Chuck

    trucker101 Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 17:35:56 -0800, (Chuck) wrote:

    >Hey,
    >
    >If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
    >new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
    >display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.
    >
    >Check it out at
    >www.webprose.ws

    Hey Chuck!!! Check out the web site you keep plugging, the links don't
    even work & very slow to load !!
    my web page
    http://www.trucker101.4t.com/
    trucker101, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Chuck

    Cox News Guest

    Cox News, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Chuck

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 17:35:56 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    (Chuck) wrote:

    >Hey,
    >
    >If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
    >new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
    >display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.
    >
    >Check it out at
    >www.webprose.ws

    Suggest you write it in code that works in NS7.x
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Dec 16, 2003