    codger..............

    TIA

    ZD
    John Dolan, Dec 26, 2004

  2. John Dolan

    David Guest

    Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
    and drap it down to the bottom,
    Dave
    David, Dec 26, 2004

  3. John Dolan

    John Dolan Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
    > and drap it down to the bottom,
    > Dave

    Wow, thanks - so simple! Just think what you will be able to do when you
    grow up!

    Seriously, thanks!!!
    John Dolan, Dec 26, 2004
  4. John Dolan wrote:
    > "David" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
    >>and drap it down to the bottom,
    >>Dave
    >>

    > Wow, thanks - so simple! Just think what you will be able to do when you
    > grow up!
    >
    > Seriously, thanks!!!

    Who said he was 12?

    Right click on your toolbar and select "Lock the Taskbar" to prevent
    this from happening again.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    --
    DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
    Contact Me: http://about.dreamcities.net/contact.html
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 26, 2004
  5. John Dolan

    Rv! Guest

    We've all been there! Mine was with Windows 95 a wee while back
    right enough, but I remember that problem well! :)

    Rv!
    Rv!, Dec 27, 2004
  6. John Dolan

    The One Guest

    > We've all been there! Mine was with Windows 95...........................

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The One, Dec 28, 2004