    Realexamquestions.com study guides are the real one with less cost and
    100% passing guarantee
    , Dec 9, 2005

  2. Frisbee® Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Realexamquestions.com study guides are the real one with less cost and
    > 100% passing guarantee

    As I said before, bushsbakedbeans.com are the real one with less cost and
    100% passing guarantee and is cheaper than campbellsbakedbeans.co.uk and
    bean-o.com has 0% passing guarantee.
    Frisbee®, Dec 9, 2005

  3. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > As I said before, bushsbakedbeans.com are the real one with less cost
    > and 100% passing guarantee and is cheaper than
    > campbellsbakedbeans.co.uk and bean-o.com has 0% passing guarantee.

    Beans, beans, the musical fruit...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Kline Sphere Guest

    >As I said before, bushsbakedbeans.com are the real one with less cost and
    >100% passing guarantee and is cheaper than campbellsbakedbeans.co.uk and
    >bean-o.com has 0% passing guarantee.

    Yes but will my farts smell better with bushsbakedbeans.com? I stick
    with campbellsbakedbeans.co.uk

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005