    Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than any other
    sites
    , May 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    , May 11, 2006

  3. LoopBack Guest

    Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    "" wrote:

    > www.igetcertified.com is giveing questions free. If you need and exam
    > papers please guide me
    >
    > thanks

    I got some FREE *questions for you too:

    What is a black hole?
    How big is a black hole?
    What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?
    My friend Penelope is sitting still at a safe distance, watching me fall
    into the black hole. What does she see?
    If a black hole existed, would it suck up all the matter in the Universe?
    What if the Sun became a black hole?
    Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
    How do black holes evaporate?
    Won't the black hole have evaporated out from under me before I reach it?
    What is a white hole?
    What is a wormhole?
    Where can I go to learn more about black holes?

    I'm sure that'll leave plenty room for wordplay.

    --
    lo0py

    * liberated from http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html
    LoopBack, May 11, 2006
  4. kpg Guest

    Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I got some FREE *questions for you too:
    >
    > What is a black hole?
    > How big is a black hole?
    > What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?
    > My friend Penelope is sitting still at a safe distance, watching me
    > fall into the black hole. What does she see?
    > If a black hole existed, would it suck up all the matter in the
    > Universe? What if the Sun became a black hole?
    > Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
    > How do black holes evaporate?
    > Won't the black hole have evaporated out from under me before I reach
    > it? What is a white hole?
    > What is a wormhole?
    > Where can I go to learn more about black holes?

    Someone's been reading "A Brief History of Time".
    kpg, May 11, 2006
  5. kpg Guest

    Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Somehow I new this would get nasty.
    kpg, May 11, 2006
  6. Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    Wow ! BD, you've just answered all the questions puzzling mankind for
    decades. Damn ! Why didn't my research reveal such simple answers !

    Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...
    Cerebrus, May 12, 2006
  7. Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

    > Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

    Stephen Hawking is a Brilliant man. I'm sure he already knew all those answers,
    he was just waiting for us to figure it out on our own.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 12, 2006
  8. Re: Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than a

    "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    >
    >> Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

    > Stephen Hawking is a Brilliant man. I'm sure he already knew all those
    > answers,
    > he was just waiting for us to figure it out on our own.
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
    > yourselves against fresh fruit.

    Does anyone want to buy his football boots? Apparently he doesnt need them
    GoodNightJones, May 15, 2006